Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Cha cha, Supermodels, and Credit Scores

Do you know what sucks about getting old and being off the market for as long as I was? It's like you have to get pre-qualified before you can go out and have fun with someone. I just want to have fun, laugh, and do the Cha cha! Is that asking to much?

I've come to the conclusion and realization that I'm not the best looking guy in the room. I'm fine with that and to be honest with you if that's all that it's about for someone then I wouldn't want to hang with that person. I'd much rather roll laughing then having some pretty person who would be afraid to smile and laugh in fear of wrinkling.

I know a few girls out there who I would love to hang with just because they crack my stuff up! But putting yourself out there is so damn awkward. I must admit that I am pretty good at holding conversation and making others comfortable but sometimes its just damn weird because some women are looking at you for more than just a good time. I get it but I was with someone for such a long time that I really could careless about an application process at this point.

When I observe the whole damn dating process it makes me want to laugh. You have to spark up small chit chat to see if anything is there. Then you casually come to the talk about what someone is looking for in a man. And then finally, they determine if you make the cut. I guess I'm still stuck back on the day when I'd  end the day/night by saying I had a good time and would love to do it again. Or not!

I've met a few people recently who I'd love to go out with. They're not interested in my credit score, could careless what I do for a living, and they think I'm good looking. Now maybe they're settling on the looks part (I'm not good at taking compliments) but who cares. I can talk to anyone, I feel like you could take me anywhere and know I'll know how to behave, and I like to think that they'll end their night wanting more.

So to conclude this observation on the date scene, I just want to make clear what I'm looking for. I want a kind person, a funny person, and a good person. I want to be attractive to her but I'm not in need of the top Supermodel. But if you should happen to be a Supermodel who needs a good time too - call me!  

Oh I also like long walks in the rain, holding hands while watching The Notebook movie, and sharing bites of food at the dinner table while on a date! So just kidding... All I need is a great Cha cha partner!

 

No comments: