Friday, August 22, 2008

Me and InAd TV...


Hello at 1:18 am in the morning. I am switching out software in computers remotely and I'm tired. I have limited time to work on my restaurants. They are open on average 14 hours per day and I have a certain window of opportunity to work on them. So I usually start really late or real early. I hate early morning but I wish I had it in me.

I wish I was one of those people who could wake at 5:00 am with coffee in hand and knock out some work, but it's not me. I'm up really late and sleep til 8:00 am. Although I had to be in early today because I had computers to fix. I rolled out of bed at 7 and headed to the office. It was much earlier then usual. I put a hat on and bolted out the door. I may have been there earlier but I couldn't find any toothpaste in this house. If one of the kids get low they will steal ours. Today I made my way to Kay's bathroom and couldn't find any. Went to Christians and there was none. So I ended up finding some Hello Kitty toothpaste in Kaylee's drawer and did my business. I wouldn't suggest Hello Kitty toothpaste!

I cringed all day thinking about my writings from last night. I censor what I write but didn't last night. It is best not to broadcast your problems or struggles, especially when it is there for everyone to read. But I finally looked at the blog and decided to leave it where it is. It seems so fake to think I have to always act or put out the perception that I'm doing good. I am doing good but I have problems. We all have problems, but today my problems seem larger than usual.

I so want to succeed at this niche business I've created. I am number one on Google when you type in digital restroom advertising. I have so many companies who call. AMC, Exxon, Live Nation, JE Dunn, McDonalds, Truck Centers, and Businesses across the US. I just can't seem to land that one job that will take me where I need to go. I believe that I could start a nationwide channel in restrooms. While you're doing your business I'm doing mine. I put content in front of you while you have a moment to kill. I can outfit office parks with TV's that run information to employees. My systems can be updated immediately and can be subsidized with outside advertising. Hospitals can tell you about blood drives and Volunteers while the Pharmaceutical companies pay for my systems so they can have a stage to tell you why you should use their product. I need someone who can help me land these deals or help me educate those people who make decisions.

So if you know that person who might have that thing I need please pass on my info. There has to be someone out there who believes that they can make things happen. I have something here but need to mine it out. Digital is the oil and steel of our time. The market is wide open for creative minds. If you know a Rockefeller or Carnegie let them know about me and InAd TV.

No comments: