Friday, July 25, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action...


Did you see Kerry's interview? If not then click the link above. It was on tonight at 6:00 and 10:00 pm. It was nice and hopefully someone will see it and be touched. I think a lot of this is political. The hospital has worked hard and the Social Workers have also done an amount of work on this case but it just sat there. It was fragmented. It needed a dad who is fighting sickness with his kid to get in the ear of the people who can help assist in this case. If you write the letters then you call the recipient to get an answer after you send the letter. If no one calls or writes then you call and write again.


I thank Sara Visomirski at KCTV 5 for sending my email to Maria Antonia at KMBC 9 news. They both are alumni at the University of Miami and Sara sent her my email. I have done advertising and promotions for KCTV 5 for almost 3 yrs now and called in for a favor to Sara. Sara immediately sent the email on Sunday and we did an interview on Wednesday. That is getting things done quickly, thank you Maria and Sara.


Maria is such a nice woman as well. She is professional but caring. I'm sure she had her heart tugged by this little girl too. We all want our kids to be comfortable. When you see a child missing that comfort or when you see a young child having to do things you couldn't imagine your kid doing it really hits home. It makes me want change, assistance, or solutions for any kid fighting such a circumstance. Please keep reading because I might need some help from you soon!

No comments: