Wednesday, July 23, 2008

KMBC 9 News...


Maria Antonia traveled to Children's Mercy Hospital today and interviewed Kerry. It is scheduled for tomorrow. I do not know what time but keep your eyes open for it. I was not included in the piece. I had my gel in, teeth flossed, and my shirt ironed but it didn't matter. It was all about Kerry.

I am so proud of Kerry and her mother. Kerry is not feeling well so everyone had a mask on. She wasn't bothered by it. Her mother Claudia had her hair done and was excited. I was in and out because Kaylee was getting treatments. We were at the hospital all day. It was boring. We sat for hours waiting for our spinal tap. Well I didn't get a spinal tap but you know what I mean.

I want to thank everyone for their input on how to help. I want to also thank Randy and Stacy Sharp for actually getting this going. If it wasn't for you and your emails I might not have started this campaign. I want everyone to know that sometimes we all need help. My voice is strong enough for Kaylee and Kerry. I just want comfort for my kid and Kerry. I can't imagine Kerry needing something and someone not being there for her. I can't save the world but I can start with a beautiful little girl named Kerry Magana!

No comments: