Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hitting the Road...


Hello my friends! I am laying in bed tonight fighting to fall asleep. I am going through the stage where I want to stay up late and sleep a little later. No good. I need to be at the office earlier these days and it is hard.


Kaylee is feeling good. She had a spinal tap last Wednesday and it caused a headache that lasted nearly a week. Kaylee's poor little head was hurting badly. Today she is feeling better. Kaylee is getting ready to start school in August. We are excited. I forgot to warn everyone that Kaylee got her Driver's License a couple weeks ago. She has been enjoying her freedom that comes with the privilege of having a license.


Kaylee got the Jeep Cherokee but wanted a little Mercury Cougar. I assured her we will explore her options down the road but the Jeep will work fine for now. I think Kaylee is a great driver and I'm so excited to see her go down the road. I might have missed the beauty a year ago of just watching things, simple things unfold, but now I observe with appreciation. Take my word when I say "slow down and enjoy the ride!"

No comments: