Friday, March 14, 2008

Things You Might Not Know...



Click the play icon:

I will share 5 things you might not know about me:


1.) I was on The Price is Right



2.) I like Spam :)



3.) I feel bad for homeless and over weight people



4.) I would like to make a movie someday



5.) I won a Halloween costume contest dressed as a girl when I was little




Here's some other things you might not know:





I've had the same best friend since 1976.


I won $12,000 off three $1.00 coins in Las Vegas, thirty minutes after getting married.


I delivered pizza part-time for Domino's to make a Christmas for my family in San Diego.


I was embarrassed delivering pizza's to neighbors and friends.


I worked in Cabo San Lucas


I worked in Honolulu


I found 22 $100.00 bills in a napkin


I took a pee as Demi Moore did her hair in the mirror next to me in The Beverly Hills Hotel (there was a divider between us)

I found a dead man hanging in a tree when I was 12 y.o.

My favorite car is the Bentley Continental GTC

My dog's name when I was a kid was Pumpkin

I like giving gifts more then receiving gifts

Joe Theisman gave me an autograph instead of a tip (I tossed it out the window)

I love Jack in the Box tacos

San Diego is the most awesome city to live in besides home

I did not know how email worked just 4 years ago

If I could choose a profession it would be Movie Director

No comments: