Friday, March 14, 2008

Bigger Things To Get Done...

Kaylee was in the hospital for almost 6 hours getting blood. I wake up sometimes and have to read my writings from the previous night because it is late sometimes and I have to make sure it is not all late night thoughts. They say you write differently depending on the time. They say you should reread the next day before you push send or publish.

I talked about the Big 12 Tourney and my tickets that were offered to me. I wrote I was going to decline the tickets because I had bigger things to get done. Well I strarted my day earlier to get things done that needed to get done. I made a decision that I should invest time with Christian today. There would be nothing bigger then that for me today. I was going to spend much needed time with just the two of us. So I headed my way to Christian's school and picked him up. I was at the Power & Light bright and early this morning so I left my car in the the Rock Star parking space that I secured early, got a ride to Lee's Summit, picked up the tickets, picked up Christian and headed down to the Sprint Center. (Oh, I had to run home and change my jeans because I wore those same jeans today that I wrote the Style blog about. The straight leg pants they said I should never wear again. They ripped in the butt! I guess it was time for those to go. One way or another!)

Our day was nice and I appreciate Christian. He is so innocent. He grabbs my hand when we walk across the street. We passed a sausage/hotdog vendor with a hot grill and Christian grabbed my hand even harder. He was scared of the flames. He had me and he had my hand. It was special. I like that he is still a child. He uses me/us as a security blanket. I never want to lose that. I want a good relationship with everyone especially my children. Good night!

No comments: