Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spinal Tap...

We are at the hospital this morning getting a spinal tap, chemo, and fluids. Kaylee is count dependant so we are having our blood checked right now. Count dependant means that there certain levels or numbers that have to be before we can get chemo. Her platelets and her ANC (immune system) are the numbers we are dependant on this morning. We wait to find out if we stay all day or come another day. Kaylee's treatment if she gets it today has her getting pumped with fluids for 6 hours after the chemo. I guess you might call it a flush. The flush gets the chemo out of her little body. We normally stay over night for this treatment but they said we can do outpatient.

I went to bed at 3:30 am and woke up at 6:30, I am tired. We got Christian on the bus at 7:00 and we headed here. I am meeting a restaurant/bar called Charlie Hoopers today. They want me to install my TV's. I kind of like packaging the Brooksider with something else in Brookside. We only have the Plaza to work with the Brookside location. I am busy trying to get the Power & Light District lined up and installed. We are busy installing and building.

No comments: