Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Anyone Reading My Words...


Kaylee is feeling much better since yesterday. She is walking and the steroids must be leaving her system because her normal appetite is returning. I am so thankful to get my Kay back. If you have never been by a child on steroids it is hard. When I heard that they can be fussy I thought, "Oh that's cute" alittle attitiude. Well let me tell you it is difficult. They're more then fussy, and it's not cute. It seems like it should be easy to overlook the grumpiness but it's hard.

We keep progressing forward and it feels good to be done with this and that but I wish we could fast forward and get it over with. Cancer be gone! Say a prayer for my kid if you would. I keep hoping that my child can get back to normal. I've said it is difficult a million times and another million still couldn't convey the feeling of wanting to get this disease, this word, and this moment gone with. Imagine thinking how you would cope daily if you saw your child getting sick, losing their hair, and crying from pain. Throw in that friends aren't coming around to visit as they once did. On a lighter side, imagine your kid not needing new school clothes or supplies for an entire year because they have no immune system or strong legs to get them to their classes or through the day. My heart breaks thinking that anyone I know or any one reading my words would be put through that. It is a tough time for me and my family these days but we will be back to normal. Goodnight!

No comments: