Thursday, February 14, 2008

I have to get home...

My bank was held-up yesterday. The bank sits directly behind my house and it is a place I frequent almost daily. A sad and scary situation for my ladies in the bank. To say I'm paranoid would be strong but I have to be observant about my surroundings at all times. I have to make it home daily. I say that because as much as I'm appreciated at home I'm also needed at home. The thought crossed my mind, what if I was in the bank? I'm not going to sound crazy and say I would be a hero but my ass is going to make it home. If that means smacking a robber around than so be it.

I mentioned before that Tammie has always said be careful when I go out and it never registered. Well it does these days, and I intend to make it home. It is scary that someone could come in your place of work and harm you. Thinking about that angers me. Our life is challenging right now with two of us juggling appointments, admissions, and care. I think how hard it would be for one parent if you had to do it alone. Today I look at all angles. The bottom line is I have to get home every day and no one is going to stop me!

No comments: