Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Power & Light District...

Writing twice in one day, a first in a long time. I installed McFadden's in the Power & Light today. The women's restroom should be done tomorrow. I am pleased to have such a hopping new restaurant and bar. The crowds are enormous, and the atmosphere is electric. I should do really good there.

I am excited to announce that I was offered a big beautiful building downtown that I can project advertising on. It is in the heart of the Power & Light District. This project should be appealing to advertisers who want prime real estate in this new district. I"ll let you know how it goes.
I encourage everyone to check out the Power & Light if you get a chance. It is incredible. Outdoor concerts, bowling alley, restaurants , and theatres. Until you see it, it is hard to explain. Well I guess I'll go for now. Goodnight!

No comments: