Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Great Organization...

We had a doctor appointment today. Kaylee is doing great and they said she should be able to attend school at the end of March. It was nice to hear that. I looked at her today and felt sorry for her. How does a child comprehend, justify, or accept that they are having to handle things that most of us never will. I've never heard her complain or say why me. That doesn't mean she doesn't think it. Hell I've never been through anything like it, but I have had experiences in my life that made me say "why me." I can't imagine what goes through her head.

I made a video promoting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Hike for Discovery program. It is an event that has Kaylee as a Honoree Patient. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJPx_LKWe14 If anyone is interested in finding out more info please call Daniel at 913.262.1515.

My next video is going to be for Team in Training. This event is awesome, I look forward to participating soon. Sandy Duncan is the person to talk to at the LLS if you need info on this awesome program. Both events helps fund research and offers families such as mine a helping hand in their time of crisis.

I encourage everyone to call the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and ask if you can help them in any way. Their number is 913.262.1515. Tell them Michael Quijas referred you.

No comments: