Friday, December 7, 2007

I've had three people tell me in the last day that they enjoy my blog but it is so sad. I'm sorry. I watched Kaylees video from school and the reporter asks something like "Your blogs are sad, when will they switch or change?" Well as long as I report the facts of the situation I don't see them changing anytime soon. I wouldn't write if it was all good. I have to many people around me in the day to tell my good stories to. I write and confess my emotions and concerns that I wouldn't share as conversation. I vent and confess my concerns through my writings.




I have so many heartbreaking things that rock my world that I can't share out of respect for Kaylee. So you might read 60-70% of what I can share but the other 40% is personal battles that deal with Kaylee's social life and her violent sickness. It also has to do with Kays pride and dignity. I wouldn't or couldn't tell you the illness side that is our reality. To hold someones hair so they can vomit, or to watch the spasms Kay has after puking thr dry hevves

No comments: