Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day Eight...





Sorry that I keep mentioning our numbers, but I am consumed. We missed the cut again, by a long shot, so we have to wait again to get released. I'm installing the InAd TV equipment into The Brooksider today, but it looks like the guys are going to have to do it without me. I have to switch out with Tammie so she can spend time with Christian.

I can tell when this starts to wear on Christian. He gets really nice to me. That sounds bad but it's true. He goes from the no big deal, to a mad little boy, to the loving little child. It is a process. This illness in the family thing is tiring. Especially on my kids. My kids are comfortable enough with me to lash out on me. If that makes sense. I guess it is usually me that gets the attitude. I try to change it but I can't get mad at the kids for too long and I'm not going to play games to make a point. Christian is latching on at this period. He is lonely, I'm sure.

I shared my pictures from years ago with him last night. He said "who is that?" He studied them for a moment and said I can't see you playing sports. He says this because sports are his life. He wants to let me know that he is the powerhouse of sports in our household. Well enough about these things because it is way to early for small talk.

I wanted to inform those who care about my child that she isn't home and we are waiting. I am heading to the hospital shortly for a little a Kay time. We test again at 10 AM, then again at 10 PM. If any one can say a prayer or make a phone call to someone that can "MAKE THINGS HAPPEN" I would appreciate it.

No comments: