Friday, December 14, 2007

and I would like to thank the Academy...


Our ribbon cutting turned out great yesterday. I was worried no one would show but we had at least 100 come through. It was nerve racking for me because I wasn't ready. We hadn't installed our TV's and we have office's vacant and my office is not decorated very good. All that didn't matter, and it went off without a hitch.


I had to give a speech and I did OK. I was worried about that but it is starting to come naturally now. I feel that I'm heading in a positive direction and my hard work is paying off. I was proud to have my family there. Kaylee has no immune system at this time so she hung in my office. The Chamber was nice enough to do a separate ribbon cutting strictly for my family so Kaylee could participate. We were segregated from the others and it was so nice to see my family smiling and with pride.


The event yesterday made me realize that this good fortune couldn't have happened without a team effort. My family, my support system, and me. That support system has been the vendors, the guys that have helped me and disappeared, the people leading up to where I am.

To have a team from start to finish would be next to impossible for a start-up. I have weathered many storms and I have starved. I couldn't have made it this far without those hands in the beginning, middle, and now. I hope you have a great day.

Peace....

No comments: