Friday, December 14, 2007

Please consider...


If anyone of you own a business or work for a business that needs advertisement please consider this: I will advertise your company in 22 restaurants for $400 a month. We will play your commercial (existing or a video produced by InAd TV) 80,000 times over the course of thirty days. My contracts are a 3 month minimum. I normally charge $300 per location but I am having a blog fire sale that will last only a short time. My locations are located at http://inadinc.com/welcome/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=59 please forgive me because I have locations marked as coming soon that are up and I also have locations up that are not on the list. I will update that ASAP. Also included but not guaranteed is a top listing on google. It seems if I put a name in my blog or tags they come up on the first or second page.


My sales manager is Ken Campbell and his direct line is 913.593.9606 or call Anthony Marchese at 816.686.6333. The office line is 1.877.4-inadtv (446.2388). I could use the business and I would love to give you and your business the exposure it deserves.

No comments: