Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanks Again...


I want to tell everyone thank you. I write and people read. It is so healthy for me to do, and even more then that, I get a support system through it. I get feedback and responses and it helps me. It has reconnected me with great friends that I'd lost touch with and it has been very theraputic for me.


Today one of my classmates from high school sent me a email telling me that their beautiful daughter was diagnosed with a cancer just a month ago. The tumor that was discovered meant that the doctors at CMH had to remove a kidney and gland. Such a tragic thing. She told me that the blog hit home. I can't offer much more but then my story but it makes one feel good that they're not alone. I can't say that for them, but it helps me to know that we have a similiar fight together. Who knows when we might need to talk to someone who is doing the same routine and going through the same emotions.


My advice to anyone going through this is to have an escape or release. Reading or writing. Drawing or painting. Something or another. Mine happens to be writing and I thank you for taking your time to read it.



Randy and Staci my prayers are with you. I will put Jillian in my prayers right next to Kaylee and we'll get through this. Stay strong.



No comments: