Friday, November 16, 2007

Best Friends...


We had such a great time tonight. Kaylee has been planning a party for her best friend Alyssa all week. She made cards, had t-shirts made that say "Best Friends" with a picture of the two on it, and dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe. I could tell that she planned everything and spent time on it. It was so special to see her wanting to give a special event to her best friend.
I was tired and could have laid down but got regenerized thinking about the big Kaylee Q Gala. We arrived at 8 PM and had a wonderful dinner. The shirts we made will not be ready until Monday but it was fun.
Carter Creations of Lee's Summit did the shirts and got Kaylee involved with the design. They spent extra time on the process and it made me feel good to see them treat Kay with special attention. The Carters make our shirts for work and they knew Kaylee was coming . So it was a very special day for Kaylee, and me too.
On the way home tonight Kaylee, Alyssa, and my niece Bailey were all singing. It was beautiful to hear. I love to hear the kids sing. Singing means you feel good. Well it does in our house. To have a great night was well deserved. I thought I'd share our night and our day. Good night.

No comments: