Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rise and Shine...


I have to tell you something, taking medication to help cope is good and bad. I was taking some pills to help me sleep and some for anxiety. Well, it was OK at first but it then I started to depend on them and it was gross. If I didn't take them I couldn't sleep. It went from an aid to a necessity. The anxiety seem to loom around for the pills. Well I stopped taking them, everything, this last week and I feel spectacular.



It was hard at first. I was a little sweaty and irritable. I went over board on a few things but it feels so good at 7:55 AM today. My reason for telling you this is to help that next person. I needed the help at first then I needed the help just to function, not so good at the end. Please watch yourself if your child or loved one gets sick and you seek out medical help. It could be you that ends up needing additional help to get off the band-aid. At this point there's only room for one person in my house who needs the help and that is Kaylee Marie Quijas.






No comments: