Saturday, November 17, 2007

Angela Coleman,Wristbands,T-Shirts & Frys...


We are going to take it easy this weekend. I have to put something together for our website for Kaylee. The site is http://www.cheer4acure.com/ , I don't have anything on there right now and I'm at a loss for ideas. Kaylee had wristbands made up, those rubber band type, and it has her name and web address. We also have t-shirts that I could put on the site.




Thank you Angela Coleman (my sister in Los Angeles) for the wristband braclets and for the encouraging words you send me. Thank you for the gift basket last week as well. Oh, I almost forgot to mention the Meagan Fitch picture. I love what everyone has done and I especially love watching my family and friends rally around us during this time. We couldn't do it without all the help.


The silver lining is always shining. We just need to get done with these last two rough treatments and work on Kaylee getting stronger. Her weight is almost 100 lbs. again and we are just 18 shy of our pre-cancerous weight. So say a prayer for our girl tonight and have an extra fry for us.

No comments: