Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Grateful...

(I had to remove this picture because it was to painful to look at) I was looking through pictures of our first days. I came across this one of Kaylee and her first days. It was effident that she was struggling to put a smile on her situation. To smile during such an ugly time is honorable and typical Kaylee. We were out of our element but she was putting on that smile.



Those neck muscles tell a story. It took every muscle to paint a smile. I am so grateful that we are beyond that foggy time. Today is different. We are in a routine and it feels great. Although my stories might drive someone to drink, I do carry gratefulness. Grateful to be so close to one of the best hospitals in the world. Grateful to be home with my child. Grateful for every birthday, Christmas, and day spent with Kaylee and our family.



Well its time for me to fly. If I can help you be grateful for the night then I did my job.

No comments: