Thursday, November 15, 2007

Going For a Walk...


Today is going to be a good day. I'm starting out with a walk and then I'm going to the Gym. I am going to make some changes to my diet and routine and see if it helps me. I feel good today. At a time I should really be aware of my health, I haven't been. So I'm going to change that.


My poor dog looks at me every morning to see if we are going to do our walk and lately I've been short changing him. Not today. We are going to hit the streets. I'm also going to hit the streets with Kaylee. Kaylee decorated poster boards last night for her best friend Alyssa, who turns sixteen. Kaylee had the sparkles out and took the time to make sure her card was just right. I went into her room and she had the glue out and she told me how much she enjoyed sparkles. I personally never liked sparkles because it was too messy. But to each his own.



I really don't have much to say. I thought I'd share a snap shot of the morning here at Camp Quijas. Not too exciting but not any drama either. I like that. Cruise control. Oh, I'm going to pull that picture from my Grateful Blog below. It is too sickening to look at. I think I forgot how dire our situation was at first. That sick, sick feeling. We didn't know any better. Our rapid weight loss and yellow tint was all but forgotten until I looked through the pictures. We have come a long way and we have faith in God that everything will be just fine!

No comments: