Monday, November 5, 2007

Family...


Have you ever been away from your home or your bed for a period of time? That feeling of finally getting home and sinking in and just relaxing. I am speechless and searching for words to describe my state at the moment. It really has little to do with my bed but my comfort zone.




I love my family so much. To have us under one roof is an honor. I feel honored to be with my crew. My team. The Michael Quijas Family. I could talk all night about the pride I have for our thing. To be grateful for what you have is powerful stuff.


The ability to walk down the stairs and spend time with Kaylee is priceless. I feel so good tonight. If the girls are at the hospital it is so miserable. I know my writings are redundant, if that's the word, but I am truly happy and want everyone to know it. Most people wouldn't want my life right now, but I wouldn't trade tonight for anything. I'm one that is never is content, I always want what I don't have or I want more. Tonight there's nothing more I could ask for. Family.

No comments: