Monday, November 5, 2007

Comfortable Beyond Words...


We are home! Our wonderful Doctor's let us go around 3:00 PM today. Kaylee is very sick but we felt coming home might be the medicine she needs. I am sooooo comfortable right now. Just having my girls home is comforting. Me and Christian are happy tonight.


Kaylee will have 2-3 more bad days and then she should start feeling better. The sickness is tough. We can only help control the nausea with our meds. The battle is internal again, but we are here for our little girl. It's tough to watch what the chemo does to this little girl. Tammie said that last night was our worst battle yet. Well, she said that time with the pain was a close second. Last night was an all nighter that consisted of mad sickness.


I had a chance to say goodbye to the little girl's parents that passed yesterday. They were speechless but we exchanged numbers and I said what everyone else does, "If we can do anything, Call." I sincerely meant it but who would call? I hope they do call, I know they are having difficulties with their computer at home and I'd gladly give them one of ours. I hope they call.


I am going to crash early tonight and hope everyone snuggles with their loved ones. I can not express with enough words the importance of enjoying each day with those you love. Kaylee wants everyone to stay away because she is that sick, but if you can read a story or watch a program with anyone you love, do it. There might be a day when that someone wants distance because of deep sickness. So if you can snuggle tonight I encourage it! For me, I'm going to rest like a little baby.


No comments: