Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Catch and Release...


We were released. Kay's counts didn't add up again and we were discharged. I'm not sure what I feel. Happiness is one emotion but discouragement is the other. We will take a day home on Thanksgiving any time but does the delay make a big difference? I want to get closer to being cured. They say that we can't do anything if she's not ready but this is such a roller coaster that it does damage on your body. Boo hoo! I have no right to talk about damage to the body but this worry is heavy. I count the days down to our admission and when it comes and go it is tough.


It started yesterday. My belly is full of anxiety and it lasts the entire time we are in the hospital. The catch and release means that I start my count down again. But if you can't do anything then we can't do anything. On a side note, we are available for that State Championship game on Friday. I'm not sure what we do next, but I'm going to enjoy my day. I might make a good dinner tonight, I might watch a movie, or I might not do anything. But I guarantee you one thing, I'm going to love my family a little extra today and thank God for the people he's put into my life!

No comments: