Monday, November 5, 2007

The Biggest Toll...


Kaylee isn't coming home tonight. She is sick and Tammie is worried about dehydration issues. We will have to make it through one more night. I miss them and wish they were home. I will pass my time writing. I like to write. What do you like to do?


Having something is important. Finding the time is also important. I think everyone should have some kind of release. The gym is a great one. Painting, running, or writing are also great escapes. I lose interest easily. I've always had that problem. I'm sure they have a name for it now. ADD, Bipolar, or something fancy like that. When I was a kid you were in or out. Today everything is diagnosed.

I had dinner with Christian and he opened up about everything. He asked me if this ordeal is harder on him or us. He said that he feels for Tammie and me for all the appointments and worry. He said he isn't worried about Kaylee because she is tough. He also said that he wants to get ready with Kaylee before school. He wants to leave for school with Kaylee. Who would of thought? This was something I never considered. Is this harder for me or you dad?



I explained that he is going through something most people will never encounter. Having to go to sleep without your mother. To wake without your mother. I can't imagine. To have people ask how's your sister. To wake tired because you can't sleep. Torture on all of us. Who can measure the biggest toll?




No comments: