Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Sound Of Music...


I love to hear my children sing. I love it. They're no Donnie & Marie, but it's the sweetest sound I've ever heard. I drive with Kaylee and Christian and they sing. I'll put the visor down or adjust the review mirror to look at facial expressions. Kaylee doesn't fall for that crap, but Bubba doesn't catch it, most of the time. His little facials make me melt. He gets into it, Kaylees more of the sleeper singer. She nevers wants to stand out. Christian could care less.



I love to hear it, would love to record it. But I think they're too sharp and wouldn't fall for "Daddy needs a demo tape kids." Maybe I'll try. I swear if you could record and sell those tapes to parents you'd have a smash hit. Unfortunately it would only sell to the parents of that kid. If you heard my kids singing it surely wouldn't be the same as listening to yours, but my tape would sound soooo good to me.
I told you I erased all of the kids' messages some months ago. It breaks my heart. I would listen to those recordings, and smile ear to ear. I even enjoyed those that had anger. Where are you dad? Your Late! Those voices are my little voices. I love it!
So if you hear my children singing it might hurt your ears, just remember there's a guy across town (me) who's looking and waiting to record those kids. We might not make money, and they might not be a Donnie & Marie, but its music to my ears. A Little Bit Country and a Little Bit Rock 'n-Roll!



No comments: