Monday, October 8, 2007

Shampoo & Conditioner


That Donnie and Marie picture is killing me. I'm not going to pull the pic, but it is so corny. That Donnie and Marie are so squeaky clean it hurts. So please excuse my pic, I'm going to write a few blogs to move that blog down the list so I don't have to look at that sweet duo anymore.



I was showering this morning and noticed all the labels pulled off the bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and facial scrub. Thank you son. They've been that way for a week now, but I really noticed this morning. Hell, I'm not sure if I haven't been washing my hair with facial scrub and cleaning my face with conditioner.



I smiled, today, when I looked down and noticed all the labels pasted on the shower wall. I left them and assume Tammie did too because they were situated so nicely. A week ago I was angry over it, I had no idea what bottle was what. Today who cares.


Christian is so cute. I told him not to do that again because I'm not sure what I'm cleaning with, and he looked at me, straight in the eye, and said "what color bottle are you using?" He memorized the bottles, the colors, and the products. He forgot to share the info with me.


Christian shared a bathroom with Kaylee, but since her illness he moved into my bathroom. He is a typical guy. He leaves his underwear on the ground, his towel on the floor, and tooth paste on the counter. I guess I have a new found respect for Tammie because his sloppiness is killing me.


So I thought I'd share a story, move Donnie and Marie down the list of blogs, and explain why my hair might be greasy, and why my face has a conditioner glow to it.

No comments: