Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Drift Wood or Anchor?




I've figured it out. Kaylee is looking at me different. She is looking at me as if she wants me to figure it out. This has gone on too long. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I'm with her, this stuff sucks. She feels terrible. I'm sure its the chemo. We'll figure it out, but it might be on the professionals time table. I'm not sure what I could do differently to help out. Be strong of course, but besides good prayer, I'm lost. I wish it was something like raise a $1,000,000 in thirty days, get to point B from point A, or figure out how TV's display a picture, anything besides disease.





All those can easily be figured out, but I can't solve Leukemia in a day or week. So until I figure out the equation, I'm going to hang close to Kay and give what I can, when I can and enjoy my days and make Kaylees days enjoyable as well. Its my mission to be an anchor not a piece of drift wood. I'm sorry for being bitter and unsure of our mission. I'm back.

No comments: