Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Anything and Everything…



I'm trying to find interest in something. But I can't. I had this blog that occupied me and my moments but it is slowly fading. I want to jump into business, a book, a picture, poetry, a film, etc. but I have no flavor. It reminds me of my younger years when I wanted to conquer the world and had no idea where to begin. I am sick. I hope that this is on schedule with other cancer lives because it is out of the ordinary for me. I don't want to do anything but want to do everything. My mind is vacant. I want to be this part of the equation where everyone says that "Michael Quijas really pulled it together." But I'm not sure if that's the case. I can barely sleep at night. My child's health is on the line. My livelihood is on the line. My family is on the line.




Again, I write and spill my guts but I have to. I grew up with all girls and maybe that's the reason. I'm not sure. Today is a manic day.

No comments: