Sunday, September 16, 2007

Predictions


We won like I predicted. Kaylee had a great time and stayed with the cheerleaders on the track during the game. She sat the entire time and looked as if she really enjoyed the evening. I worried when the temps dropped. She was ready to leave at the beginning of the 4th Quarter. We came home and relaxed.






Kays temp keeps rising. 99. 100, 100.5, 101 and the next .5 puts us in the hospital. So I predict we will be in the hospital some time tonight. I'm so comfortable right now. I just got home from my brother-in-laws 30 year work reunion party. He is a KCK cop who has had thirty years active duty. Nicky Vega.




Back to the prediction. Sunday night is relaxation time. Relaxation for everyone. Even for a child fighting cancer. So please let my prediction go to hell , and let that temp drop. Please. But if I have to, I'll be the first one in the car ready to go. My reality. My hand. My child.

No comments: