Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sector

I am proud to announce that Kaylee has officially made it to the big screen. Not a feature film but a digital billboard. You've seen them popping up all over town. Those giant video screens that feature advertising. Well Kay is on the Lee's Summit billboard at 3rd St. and 50 Hwy..

The staff at Lamar Outdoor was kind enough to let us say thank you on their screen. I was looking for a unique way to say thank you and I think I found it. Bob, Leanne, and everyone was fantastic. What do you think? The camera shakes and the volume won't work, but you get the idea.



Thank you Lamar Outdoor for donating the spot on your digital screen. Once again we are amazed at the support from the private sector as well as the business sector.

Sector? My word tonight. Sector. Sector.Sectoooooooooor!

No comments: