Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Request for Help...

Dear Rachel Hack,

I write to you asking for help. On June 21,2007 my daughter Kaylee Quijas, a 15 yr. old sophomore at Lee's Summit West High, was diagnosed with Leukemia. I have spent more days then not in the Hospital attending to my sick child.



I own a company called In Ad TV that plays video advertising in Kansas City restaurants, the restrooms to be exact. These commercials play in 15-30 second formats w/ sound. I am offering any one who has produced material free ad space.



I am a one man show who needs to keep the product fresh and at this time I find it difficult to do considering my family crisis. If any of the members could help me during this time I'd appreciate it. www.inadtv.com



Best Regards,

Michael Quijas

816.651.9471


I sent this email out to the Advertising Director of the Advertising Club of Kansas City. She immediately responded and included my message in her September newsletter.
Once again the support from people, not Directors,Presidents, or Ceo's, but people (Mothers,Fathers,Brothers,Sisters,Wives, and Husbands)is amazing.

I have to have interesting content, and a fresh product. It has been a struggle but everyday something special happens and it reinforces my faith in the human race.
Thank you AD CLUB of KC!

No comments: