Saturday, September 22, 2007

I have to tell you something...


My daughter is such a good person. I can say that honestly. I'm not turning her into a saint because of all this. She is truly a good person. She is kind, considerate, caring, loving, and mine. I wouldn't want anyone else. If I could upgrade I wouldn't. If I could trade in I couldn't. I love my kid. I love my kids.




I have never had one problem with her. Well there was the time that the cops called me and said she had taken hostages, the two felony convictions, and the under the influence charge that was dismissed, but besides that she's been pretty good. Just playing! No problems at all.




We have been blessed with great children. I sometimes go back to my childhood and think what a difference between my younger years and theirs. I don't know if it was different back then or if it was Catholic schooling, but we pushed the envelope. Sorry Sister Marcela.




I watch my child at the games and how she lives for her friends and wonder if its because we did good raising her or we were just blessed with a good kid. I'm not sure and really don't care how I lucked out, but Thank You! Sorry Mom if I gave you problems. I'm not dead, in jail, or walking hopelessly down Southwest Boulevard. We're O.K.!

No comments: