Thursday, September 13, 2007

Arrested


Do I have your attention? Well I haven't been arrested and more importantly neither has Kaylee. But we do feel handcuffed when we're doing chemo. Kaylee did chemo, strong stuff, yesterday. We got home and she started having allergic reactions. Scary.

My girl is running low on blood & platlets and she will go to the hospital, for hours, for these important components. The reason my child needs them is she because she is going to her football game tomorrow. She is soooo excited. But we have to do these time consuming things so its possible for her to enjoy 3 hours of pleasure.

We play Hickman Mills tomorrow, and we're ready for some football. So many people are excited to see Kay. Everyone is excited to see her. Everyone knows who she is. I know she had a big friend pool before but since it was brought to the attention of the school population, everyone knows who she is. Tough way to get popular.

No comments: