Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Routine


The word routine has never applied to me. My schedule is different everyday. Sometimes the words disorganized and unorganized could be used to describe my routine. Some say my life would be less chaotic if I had a traditional job. I believe it's true freedom when you make your own schedule and carve out your own path in life. Don't get me wrong, there has been times I wish I worked for the other guy. But it is not my gig!

In San Diego, I could visit the kid's at school as often as I wanted. In LA, I did the same. The last year has been exciting because my company http://www.inadtv.com/ has started to move in a positive direction. But more importantly, it's been rewarding. To see something develop into a product from an idea is an incredible thing everyone should experience.



I started this biz out of the garage and it has developed its own legs. My family has sacrificed and stood by me when everyone else disappeared. I've questioned my decisions, my life, and my legacy. I want to be a good person. I want to be a good provider. I want to set a good example and show my children that if you have a dream you can take chances and capture your dreams.


What would I leave behind for my kids. Would they be inspired to do something out of the ordinary? Would they take chances in life or play it safe? It really doesn't matter what direction they take. I just want them to live life and enjoy the journey.

I need to get back to my routine.

No comments: