Wednesday, September 11, 2019

This Fall Night

I love you. I miss you as much as the day you left me. When I think of you it can make me
cry. It can easily bring a smile to me as well. I wish you could or would come home to me. If there's one thing that I learned is that I should have protected you better and never should have put our home in jeopardy. Please forgive me.

If you ever find yourself alone with nothing but the air and sky around you. Look up and know that I'm looking at that same sky and that I love you with everything in me. To touch your skin and lips just one last time keeps me going. For the love I have for you can not be measured or described because it's too great of a love that one person could carry for another. I love you on this Fall night as much as I loved you the first night we met.

You could have been short and fat, tall and skinny, or ugly and bald it didn't matter to me the first night we met, I fell in love with you and that was it. We may have blown through resources, family and friends but as long as I had you my heart was happy and contempt. Although we may have struggled a bit I knew that I loved you and we'd make it, the moment we met.

Worries, struggles and fights are part of life but I knew we'd make it - that night  we met. I promised to protect you and to guide us through the thick and thin but what I didn't know that night we met, was that my heart had never been open to the love that you set. It was like sunshine and warm days, star filled nights after the night we met.

If I was to ever run and leave during times of regret, I knew I'd have you to grab on to if things didn't seem fit, I knew that, the moment we met. As long as I had you I could fight anything or anyone because you loved me like no one ever had, it all started that night we met.

My love is powerful and my presence strong, don't go through another day, alone, holding onto regret. Let me love you like that night that we met. We only have one shot in this life, and let's hold true like we said, the night that we met. I still love you...more than the night that we met.
For You. - Q

No comments: