Wednesday, June 26, 2019

It's OK You'll See, Me Being OK With Me, This Is About Me...


Writing for me, comes so naturally, that I may be all alone, but that's OK, with me. I slid into the other room to stroke these keys, there's a melody inside of me, at one time I needed to sound, sound loud so people knew I was around, a sound that wanted to breath, it's so alive, so so beautifully alive. I wake up early and want, to get these words released, there's not a need to keep them in me, that's just ugly. Get them expelled, the ugly words, its not who I am, but I like writing them out and blanking it all out, I have moved, it's OK, I'm OK. Living all alone, it's OK, but a change for me I'm OK.

I come to your door but you're never alone but that's OK with me, I have myself, my own, and I'm OK with me, you see. If I was trying to get into a group, be the odd one out, it's OK by me, unfortunately, I don't need to do that, how did it get so competing, "to be real" its no big deal, its Ok with me, I don't want that around, it is better thinking of you, not actually having you, here or near, it's is so pleasant, I can breath not speak loud, what I, a fool to be. Alone, breaking into a new group, a new mold, how old are thee, just breath, its OK. Never mind, live and learn, its your dime, the new guy in town, when you have never found, your place right here, it will tire you down and you'll feel like the clown after they all know your name, and you tell them all, that you have no friends, because you do better with the all alone, you'll separate, eventually hate who you are and have always been, I think I knew at a minute, or just two, its OK, its how it goes, but once for me, I won't blame, no such game, the last year hurt me, hurt my pride, thought you were near once or twice, thought my heart was surprised, but no, how can it be, you were without me, its OK I made out OK, what a shame we once had a plan, you hopped into your role, got used like a whore, that's OK, I'll never be your romance, when your out your so sad, it breaks my soul, not really, its OK, today you'll never have a chance, it was lonely just for me, that's OK.

With me, lye yourself down, toss and turn, by yourself regardless if there's a warm body, its OK you you'll never see, me, Im OK, but not like that, I'll be around, you'll hear the sound that, that not, be the odd ball out, its Michael ring a ding a ding that was Amore, ring a ding a ding that was once your man...Its OK you'll make it another day so lonely...I am different and that's how I'm supposed be. I don't want to be that someone like you because that's tiring . To be the new kid in town, how boring. Have a drink, laugh at things you shouldn't, there's no chance, you'll see me one day my love, it was so true you already, knew, it s just survival, then a hot romance before you dance you'll go again, it works well, not at that age, oh well, today I cry not for me, its OK, you see, its raining for you, one, this is on you, that is soothing. Love how you have to be so understanding, I see it so clear that I'd hate to be near, it's just scabs over old, tearing at your soul. They'll never know, you, the trouble at the door, not until, there the fool, but only for a minute. To be for you, thats the ones who'd hold for you, is not the company I long for. Drinking in their bottle, smoking on the deck, maybe even that weekend at the lake, oh the places I've been. My name, is it what it is, but I'm alright with that, I am known from here to there and I'm not that same person, sort of who you want to be, the kid, the star, the man it has to be such hard work but not for me, it came so naturally that I have to  tell you that it's no big deal, when I resurface I'm going for new, I don't have to fit or play the game because I'm Michael Quijas, there's almost no one I don't know or there's a trail to my door, that called on the guy who was making small talk and answering the door, look its someone who has good doors, it isn't a calamity, their educated, and professional too, A reprieve, I went for, hibernated for real. They invite me right now, but when I say I am attending to myself, a deep person knows it's not who's observing, its just certain people call, its not flirting with those, that gets so dirty and gross, I don't want that by me, by you, just go, out the door, take your social side too, let them spend the night too, but not for you, occupy your time spend the whole day, finish up just think where you'll go, your existence is what it is, I am sorry to see, be thankful to my inner self, I look at you and know who I d never want to be or be like, that is dirty to me and most everyone too, give them a moment, I knew, before I met you, marks and bruised, with me too, it was what it was, loving occupies the night, regardless the spot, not me I am Michael, I'm OK. It was you, who are you, it's OK people like you don't know their own name... 

No comments: