Friday, June 14, 2019

"Humbled, Hopeful And Homeless - My Stories When I Was Lost."

I'm a writer and I wrote some really good stories while I was searching for myself while I was lost and homeless. It can happen to you very quickly, getting lost and homeless, if you're not careful. I'll be sharing these stories as a new project titled "A Homeless State in America" These stories will deal with dark elements like homelessness, drugs, crime, sadness and violence. The very thing you see when you're on the mean streets trying to survive. I was lucky to see these things and come out unscratched but not everyone is so lucky. I'd like to say I went deep under cover to participate in this story but I actually lived it, walked it, and survived it. My stories and experience will be yours. 

No comments: