Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Long Road, The Big Haul...

The road seems longer today. My destinations are further than I had expected and my mind feels like it's stretched out further than days before. In fact, I feel my mind may be getting tired. I'm  concerned bease a tired mind is a lazy mind. Maybe it's time to rest it.

What normally seems like just a minute seems to be minutes, plural. I can not focus on the problem(s) at hand and I feel it is time to just let everything go. Great, now it's not just mental fatigue but I'm physically tiring as well.

I am cutting all ties with everyone except those that actually do care about me and my welfare. It's do or die time for me. Since dying isn't an option I have to get to doing. I had come such a long way since December but I've fallen back. Regressed to a place that isn't healthy. I assume it's because I have taken too much in regarding certain aspects of my life and it's detrimental to my overall well being.

So the lesson to learn is don't take on more than your head can handle at any one moment. Be wise to yourself. If you want to be as healthy as you can, do not overload your head. Too much of anything isn't good. I guess it's self delegation of sorts, to sort it out effectively.

If you had a truck or cargo van there would be a weight capacity sticker on it. That sticker would warn that driver that an overloaded vehicle could and would be hazardous. Too bad we aren't assembled the same way. A mental inscription, warning the driver of the body, to not take on more mental loads than inscribed. Just my perspective on things. 

No comments: