Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I Won, Because It Was Sweet And Special...

I feel so relieved. I was crumbling, falling apart from heartache and love but I don't have that feeling anymore. I want so many things now. I want a real life with happiness in it and if that's with me by myself then that'll be the happy for me.

I'm so grateful for everything I got to experience over the past 30 months. The friendship, the love, the partner and lover. It was truly a remarkable experience. One I never really had experienced before. It was like two kids getting to spend the night together while the parents are out of town. Awesome love!

Things end and people change but why can't people look at what was good and say it. I guess certain people think that there's winners and losers but not me, but if I did, I'd say that I won. It was sweet and special but it was over. The funny thing is that I just wanted to hold onto the good so to get back together but the bad of it was bad at the end. It was time to call it quits. She did and good for her. That move taught me another thing, be strong and make your move. If not you could end up a fool.

No comments: