Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Bubba!

Today, October 2, is my son's birthday. Christian Michael Quijas is 17 yrs. old as of 25 minutes ago. He is a great individual who is finding his way and developing his opinions and beliefs as a young man. He's recently become curious about religion and spirituality and I couldn't be happier. He attended a Joel Osteen service at the Sprint Center with his girl friend and her family. I was so grateful that their family included him. I never pushed or introduced religion to our family unit and have regrets because of it. We lived in California and I never found our place in the religious community. I didn't make the time and I wish I had. I think it's so important to have a relationship with God. Sometimes it's that relationship that gets you through the roughest and toughest of times. I have personally met people who have lost the most precious things in life but made it through with faith. So I sign off by saying Happy Birthday son. I hope you make wise choices in life and treat yourself and others good. Love and be loved. 


No comments: