Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol

I cry every time I watch AI! I'm not sure why but I have my suspicions! I think it's because I keep thinking that these kids are children of someone. Sounds strange but when I hear someone with a great voice I feel a sense of - Pride. Crazy but I think how proud I would be if it was my kid. I get emotional hearing a good voice, what can I say.

When I see someone cry I want to cry. When I see someone do good I want to cheer. I love to see people succeed. I sometimes don't get why everyone is not that way. Seriously, I want everyone to do good. To see someone try and change, to see someone become passionate, to see someone find their thing makes me feel good. So I guess that is why I am weak for a good voice. A good voice is usually a sign of practice and passion. I sing in the car and shower but would never attempt to do it in public. So if someone does break out in song it usually signifies that someone has practiced on their pitch and I applaud that! Usually.


Please read my story that came out today in the Lee's Summit Journal. One-80 by Michael Quijas http://www.lsjournal.com/100/story/23639.html

No comments: