Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Irons, Fires, and Trust...

I'm bored! This weather has created "cabin fever" for me. I want to do something. Most days I have places to be but today I didn't attempt to travel or venture far from home. I was on the computer for most of the day due to the weather. I am going crazy. We have one car because the other two are rear wheel drive, which means I have to stick close to home because I have one kid at a friend's house and another one with a friend here who'll want a ride home soon. Good job on purchasing cars that you can't drive in the snow!

Probably best that I stay close to home because this weather is uuuuuugly! I have no where to go anyway. This economy is a killer. I deal with all sorts of businesses out in the community and there's hardly any who haven't been hurt. Including mine. Luckily I'm a natural hustler and have more "irons in the fire" then most so I won't let this economy hurt me. But advertising in general is on hard times.

It's hard to imagine that there are people out there who don't have to worry about money. I worked for several people in San Diego who were Trust Fund Babies. They had millions and money was never an issue. They had other problems but money wasn't one of them. If you could take that money load off of me I would figure out the rest, believe me. I have to deal with the other shit any ways, so excluding money from the equation would just make things easier. I mention money every once in awhile because I do my own thing. It is such a sweet feeling when you get past the point of dreaming working for your self and actually do it, but then the reality of making your own paycheck on a consistent basis regardless of economy or sickness is scary.

I don't get scared too often because I have faith in me. If I ever lose that then everyone around me should get nervous. I often have to worry about daily dilemmas but seldom ever worry about where I'm going or where I'll end up! I visualize success. Please know that my vision of success isn't just about money. Although that is number one for me, money, so I can do great things in the community and world. I want to be able to have an engine, if you can call it that, that can fund all my endeavors. Each day that's why I get up, so I can add to my little empire.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, digital applications is and will be a technology goldmine! If a company like mine can implement applications with digital screens like no other then the world is yours. I have digital mannequins, digital full video belt buckles, digital name tags, and various other retail fixtures debuting soon. They are going to rock the digital world, mark my words. So if you have an extra million just send it over! :0)

Goodnight and keep warm.

No comments: