Monday, December 15, 2008

"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."

Kaylee was at CMH today getting her blood work and counts taken. All chemo had been suspended for the last week or so to see were she stood on her health before they continue pumping her with that poison they call chemo. Sickness over took her last week so the doctors wanted her to get some rest. She is doing fine on her immune system and blood so the bombarding restarts tonight! The chemo has to continue for one more year 10/10/09 to follow the protocol she is on. We follow the rules and advice to ensure the treatments will work and eventually make my daughter cancer free for the rest of her life.

I was in Lawrence this afternoon. InAd TV is going to launch there and I'm pretty excited. We have had offers from across the country to enter different markets but I think Lawrence is a good choice. It is close to home and easy to enter the market because most venues know what my business is and what it does. I am also going to work with a major media group there and feel the fit is perfect. Keep your fingers crossed for my family and for my business.


Well I am comfortable to night and I'm having fun with this Facebook thing. Please add me to your friends michael@inadtv.com if you do it. I can't believe the friends that I'm reuniting with through this service. Incredible.

I want to comment on a profile that I came across. Her name is Deanna Ziegler of Kansas City. I know Deanna and I am related to her ex-husband through marriage. I look at her pictures and it is so apparent that all her gang of friends love each other. I saw her out one night and there she had 10 of her friends with her. Now let me make this clear, I can run with 10 guys but it isn't the same. This group is friends, husbands and wives, and even ex-husbands. It makes me envious, although the word is better replaced with admire, but I look at their friendship and think how valuable that bond is. Why I'm saying this is simple. You can have money, you can have the best looks, but you can't just have valuable friendships. Great friendships take some sort of investment, substance, or work. My hat goes off to you Deanna because you obviously deserve great friends because you must be a great person! Just my little observation.

"Friends are God's way of taking care of us." - Danielle N. Redfield

No comments: