Sunday, October 5, 2008

20 Years...

Tammie had her 20 Year High School Reunion on Friday. It was a blast! It was held at the Cashew downtown and we had such a good time. I have to admit that I have had so much fun with Tammie lately. We had the event this weekend and we enjoyed ourselves. We also went to the Earth, Wind, and Fire concert a few weeks ago and it was the best! Last weekend we went out with Tammie's brother and sister-in-law and ended the night at my sister's house with a bonfire and drinks poolside. So much fun. Life is fun when you enjoy the company you're with!

Her class looked really great. Everyone told us that they prayed for Kaylee when they heard about her and the sickness. I think Tammie was really glad to see everyone. Tammie looked really nice and her smile was there all night. I went to the same high school so I knew everyone too. It was a night to remember.

I was so glad that everyone asked about our kid. Everyone had their pictures of their kids and it was nice seeing every one's family. I'm amazed how people start families and move across the country and start extensions of their family tree. We all live life and hope for the best. Life.


I love to see people who are enjoying life. I also like to hear stories of perseverance. So many people talked about their divorces or their first marriage and it's nice to see people who move on and have nothing but good things to say. I kid you not, I didn't hear one bad story from anyone. Everyone had great things to talk about. We had plenty of drink, conversation, and good company to last a while.

Well it is time to go. We hope you have a great day and a terrific week. Please say a prayer for our little friend Kerry Magana, we hope she gets well enough to leave the hospital soon.

No comments: