Thursday, September 11, 2008

Checking In...


Hello there. It feels like an eternity since I last wrote anything. We are doing fine and Kaylee is feeling really good these days. I just wanted to fill you in on our progress. I have been busy with my business and trying to do good things.


Kerry Magana received her bone marrow transplant last week. I have been trying to help as much as I can. I am including the latest story in the KC Hispanic News.



Everyone has been so good to the family and everyone was helpful to me. We still haven't received word back about Grandma but we are waiting. I feel we will get her here. Well I have to go before I start drifting off. If anyone would like to help this family in any way please let me know. I think any assistance is helpful. Kerry is going to be in the hospital for weeks and her mother is not working much.

No comments: