Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A great day and a better tomorrow!


Kaylee is doing great. She looks wonderful and feels fantastic. I am loving life! My weekend was the best. We did nothing but it was relaxing. Those cold depressing days were tough this winter. There's something about the sun and spring. I love it.


Our child looks awesome. She has been going to the gym with me to build her strength up. She has been my work out partner. I look at her while we are doing the bike or tread mill and thank God. 2007 was trying and tough but we are going to emerge with newfound knowledge and compassion.


Garth has a hurt leg. I was playing ball with him this weekend and he fell down chasing the ball. Sunday it got worse, and this morning it was swollen big time. I took him to the Vet and they said they believe it is just sprained but they put a cast and splint on him due to his enormous weight. Like I said this winter has been tough on everyone. Me and Garth both gained a few extra pounds due to the cabin fever! We are certain that his recovery will speedy.
If I get one kid up and going then I have the dog go down. It almost seems that Garth keeps trying to out do my child. Kay gets cancer and Garth gets cancer. Kay feels better then Garth breaks his leg to divert attention once again. What are the odds? Have a great day and a better tomorrow!

No comments: