Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Next Move...


Do you believe that things will go right if you do the right things? I am trying to do right and I treat everyone fair. I am in need of funding for InAd TV and I pray that it will arrive sooner than later. We have so many establishments that I am in desperate need of a larger staff. I need operating capital and I feel the pressure of not having the money in place. When I compare that to other things it seems unimportant but it is what keeps a roof over our heads. Fighting something like sickness makes you realize how everything is connected. I have to be sharp and on my feet but I can't completely focus. I am lacking certain concentration. My business requires 100% of my attention but I don't have it.



We are still low on blood and we are feeling it. Please excuse me, Kaylee is low but we all feel it. Kaylee had 1/2 the hemogloben of what the normal person should. It is normal to have 12-14 count (not sure the name of the count) but Kay had 6. We are waiting til tomorrow to see what we should do. We got blood on Wednesday night but it didn't get Kaylee back to normal. We need more, I say that because she is dizzy, pale, and has headaches. Low on blood? Could you fully concentrate on work if you knew your child was lacking oxygen because she was extremely low on blood?

I mentioned doing right and funding in the same sentence. I feel guilty mentioning the two together. But if things go right at work it usually means things go better at home. I leave work at work but it has a way of following me because I started it from home. I feel blessed that I can dictate my schedule and I can be around as often as I want but it is a burden running a company when you have a sick family member. I have to make decisions daily that affect those around me and sometimes I'm not sure if I'm in the best state of mind to make those decisions. I need to be a leader but sometimes I wish I could be a follower. I think sometimes I would much rather focus on my family and let the other guys figure out the next move. It is great to dream.

No comments: