Wednesday, January 16, 2008

From My Friend...

Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success.

Do you ever see something and know it was a message designed just for you. It might be called signs, a light bulb, or a premonition. Whatever it is you need to recognize it. I'm so scared to move forward with 10 Kids Insured. I am moving forward, but to do something that everyone tells me I can't becomes wearing. I have my crew around me rallying and I have family and friends supporting this dream but everyone else say's "If it's never been done then it can't be done" I beg to differ.

When I started InAd TV I had several people say the same thing. Today I have endured nearly three years of business and it is growing. I think that it is appropriate that InAd TV will get to birth a new way of thinking about children who are in households that make $1.00 to much an hour at Walmart to qualify for adequate healthcare for their children. It probably does sound outrageous that a man is proposing he use public restrooms from across the city to fund healthcare for our own children, Kansas City Children. 10 Kids Insured!

No comments: